Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Friday, August 12, 2005

Yeah, I've kissed that chick. Really.

So sayeth the Bard:

"As chance would have it, I have won the Pulitzer Prize, and so I am qualified. Speaking in my official capacity as a Pulitzer Prize winner, Mr. Schneider, your movie sucks."

Damn. That almost ranks right up there alongside the poetry of "North":
"I hated this movie. Hated hated hated hated hated this movie. Hated it. Hated every simpering stupid vacant audience-insulting moment of it. Hated the sensibility that thought anyone would like it. Hated the implied insult to the audience by its belief that anyone would be entertained by it."
I guess I'll have to settle for "Junebug" and "Broken Flowers" this weekend.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?