Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ego Not Ergo

I just discovered that the wonderful Jill Soloway was kind enough to have inserted me into her links (double entendre, anyone?). If the hottest & coolest SFU writer is acknowledging my existence, I'm certainly not dead. Yet. (Yes, I recognize the irony.)

As payback (and because it's true), go buy Three Kinds of Asking For It, the three novella collection edited by Susie Bright (yeah, the very same Susie Bright from 'The Rainbow of Her Reasons'), which includes Jodi K., Jill's excellent "fictional diaryish thing of a 14-year-old-girl." It's a perfect quick semi-dirty summer read. And given how much I generally dig Jill's writing and the simple fact that she actually makes me laugh, I'm looking forward to the publication of her upcoming book, "Tiny Ladies in Shiny Pants: Based on a True Story".



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?