Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Monday, July 18, 2005

Despite

what some may say, I am

Not.Dead.Yet.

Not by a long shot.

********

To whet the general appetite:

Although you may go to "Wedding Crashers" to be thoroughly entertained by Owen, Vince and a fantastic titty montage (and to stare longingly at Rachel McAdams), Isla Fisher (the future Mrs. Ali G) is really the star of the show. She's a remarkable physical comedienne, with great timing and a neverending supply of hysterical facial expressions. I don't normally dig FCs, but I'd let her "abuse me" at the dining room table any time.

********

Sanctimony, thy name is Page Six

For those who inquired:

I have never had my boots licked or back stabbed by Jessica: When she calls me an "idiot" it's right to my face.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?