Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Sunday, January 30, 2005

It was just one of those days

Pick a song, any song:

Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright, bright sun-shiny day.

Summer nights and my radio
Well that's all we need, baby. Don'tcha know?
We celebrate when the gang's all here
Ah, hot summer nights, that's my time of the year!

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the world

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind


B.F.T.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?