Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's nice to know that all of the drugs have not dampened my potential for anger

It started last night at about 5:45, continuing until this very moment and, apparently, is getting worse. To each and every one of you who has fucked me over and/or added to my discontent in the past 20+ hours I have this to say:
My memory is outstanding. I know how to hold a grudge. And I believe in stealth retribution.


UPDATE: For the first time ever in my professional career, I gave a lawyer for the other side an ultimatum ("close tomorrow or I kill the deal") and then hung up on him. Although I'm still pissed as hell, it certainly felt good to figuratively bitchslap that asshole. Who's next?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?