Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Thursday, September 09, 2004

I think I'm going to be violently ill

My stomach has been giving me fits lately (unfortunately, it was particularly distressed following my birthday dinner), however it reached the point of complete and total agony upon the occurrence of the following:

Today, I authorized the payment of $250,000 to a writer for ONE WEEK of services.

I can't fucking believe it. One-quarter of one million dollars for seven days (actually more like five days) of polishing a pre-existing screenplay. We're not even talking about an original screenplay here!

Ugh.

If it was not for the fact that I just returned from an expensed lunch (w/gallons of sake) at the incomparable Nozawa, there would undoubtedly be an additional horror (some serious projectile vomiting) for the tram riders to witness as they traverse Amity Island.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?