Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Don’t worry. Although tempted, I’m not so obsessed as to fly back to New York just for this.

Since I genuinely, personally know (and have been charmed by) four of the readers at tonight’s Cupcake reading series, I thought it only fitting I give them a shout-out and wish them all best of luck (particularly to the one [public reading] virgin in the group), so......

Rachel, Elizabeth, Maccers and ET, go out there and break a leg. And remember: they’re laughing at you, not with you. Or they just don’t understand your accents.

To those of you in New York looking for something to do on a Tuesday: venture down to the LES and watch these truly amazing women do their thing. And feel free to picture them naked; I’m certain they’re doing the same to you.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?