Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Monday, July 26, 2004

Outside submissions requested

I need to compile at least ten (10) descriptive words or statements that people have written about me for a workshop that starts tonight:
These words or phrases can be found in letters written to you, in yearbooks, report cards, job performance evaluations. It's best if these statements come from throughout your life. Please list them exactly as they were written, without interpretation. You are welcome to bring a longer list if you have access to a quantity of saved material. You may include things that were said, but only if you remember them verbatim - do not include statements of which you recall only the "gist."
All I have so far is “[a]pproaches work with a positive attitude,” which even I know is a huge crock. I think I need some help.

Anyone want to contribute? I promise to use them all AND I will even post the full list.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?