Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Especial de Dia

In my ever continuing quest to find engaging content on the web (all in the name of speeding my workday along), I assumed I had hit all of the truly substantive quality personal blogs at one time or another. I was wrong.

Maccers linked to "The gorgeous Stephanie" (her words, not mine) today. Intrigued (yes, I'm superficial. enough already. been there. done that.), I visited Stephanie Klein's outstanding blog, Greek Tragedy. And while she may in fact be beautiful (for a blogger or otherwise), her wonderful writing and great photos are what really piqued and held my interest.

So, if you have a moment (or three hours) to spare, check her out. Although I now know way too much about the brazilian waxing process, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?