Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Has it really been that long?

Time flies when you're having fun. Or actually working. Or moving into a new apartment. Or having semi-regular sex. Or going to screenings. Or drinking way too much. Or hanging with family. Or going to concerts. Or recovering from hangovers. Or hitting on semi-celebs.

Yes, I'll be the first to admit it. I've been a bad blogger as of late. But no more. I'm back with a new found fury. If BC can spit out 900 pages, I can throw down a measly 150 words-a-day.

Anyway, Comcast has finally (more-or-less) rectified the home internet situation, which will surely induce the resumption of (more-or-less) daily missives.

And for those who asked: no, I did not get a chance to chat with my favorite "Garden State" co-star. According to the director, she had family obligations to attend to in New York and couldn't make the trip. Thanks to those helpful people at Page Six, I know that she attended Bill's publication soiree last night. And despite Bill's history with Jewish women in their early-20's, I have no fear because his affections are clearly falling elsewhere these days.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?