Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Thursday, May 20, 2004

When Bobby Met Graydo . . .

SAC provides us with Robert Evans’s consoling phone call to Graydon Carter:

Graydo, baby. It’s Evans. Listen; don’t let those fuckers get you down. They’re just jealous. Hell, I’m jealous. A hundred big ones for a suggestion!? Genius, baby, pure genius. That’s the easiest money I’ve heard of since Charlie Bluhdorn paid me 75K to stay away from his niece. Who am I kidding, that was the toughest 75 grand I ever made. That girl was gorgeous. Anyway, you’re handling it beautifully so far. I had my assistant read me the Times article. “Mr. Carter was traveling and unavailable for comment.” Nice. My advice to you is to keep traveling. A moving target is much harder to hit, if you know what I mean.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?