Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Two quick TMFTML-related notes

Note Number The First: I cannot believe I waited until now to read this. My day would have been so utterly improved and you might have actually seen a hint of a smile pass across my Malcolm McDowell-deprived face.

Note Number The Second: Although The OC season finale was a bit of a predictable let-down [C'mon Schwartz, is it that difficult to fill 44 minutes of air time? Did you really feel the need to have no fewer than FOUR extended musical montages? And is it a rule, or merely some warped dramatic gimmick on your part, that requires you to beat your viewers over the head with various "closing the circle" metaphors and first episode allusions? Hello, McFly . . . even I could've scripted this one.], it did close with a [grating] cover of L. Cohen's Various Positions masterstroke (the source of the moniker).



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?