Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The You've Got To Be Shitting Me Department:
[Gambling Edition]

J.LO TO INHERIT MORE THAN JUST HER ASS

"It was divine intervention. I have a great devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe and had just looked up at the $2 million and said a little prayer to her when I hit the jackpot. Our Lady really looks out for me. When I won, my knees started shaking and I started yelling and screaming." Lopez, whose daughter has a multi-million dollar fortune, was handed a check for $121,000 - the remaining $2,421,291.76 million will be paid in installments over the next 19 years.

J.Lo's Mom Wins $2.4 Million on Slot Machine


ET's FUTURE HUSBAND

A British man who has sold all his possessions, including his clothes, will stand in a rented tuxedo on Sunday and bet everything on a single spin of the roulette wheel. If he wins, he doubles his money. If he loses, he will be left with only the television crew documenting his every move.

Briton to Bet All on Vegas Roulette Spin



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?