Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Uch got served

After having listened to KCRW's wall-to-wall coverage of the 9/11 commission (Ashcroft is fucking evil personified) and W's third East Room press conference, I was all set to do a brilliantly original excerpt/commentary post highlighting how truly asinine our Commander-in-Chief sounds when he goes off-prompter (or when Karen Hughes's hand isn't thrust up his ass). I got home from the gym, had some dinner, watched an awful episode of "That 70's Show" and leisurely headed into my room to start drafting my post. Before I grabbed the text excerpt from the Times, I looked in on a few of my friends & counterparts to see if they had anything new to say.

And to my utter disgust, I discovered that my post had been preempted by the (now somewhat less) lovely Maccers. Yep. Not only did I get fucked, she did it better than I ever would.

It's time to start drinking and popping pills. It worked wonders for HST.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?