Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Monday, April 26, 2004

Thanks for stopping by; see you tomorrow

Despite my intention to have a low-key, apartment-hunting, book-reading sort-of weekend, the past 60 hours have been nothing short of amazing. I am currently unable to comprehend how I was able to accomplish all that I did. It was a weekend of note due to its breadth and substance, not any particular activity or incident.

As a result I’m taking a little breather today. No further posts. No links. Nothing witty, cynical or humorous. Work will be about work. Home will be about home.

In case you were wondering, still no apartment, beach house-sitting gig has been confirmed, my nose is freckling and I really dig FIDM grads.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?