Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Friday, April 16, 2004

Interns

One of the perks of my job is that I get my own interns. Now, these are not just any doing-grunt-work-for-the-resume sort-of interns. These are actual competent twenty-somethings hoping for a break into the world of motion picture studio work. In fact, if you ever receive a letter from me, odds are excellent that one of my interns is the actual author (although I insist on signing everything myself . . . it’s an ego thing).

Anyway, I just returned from a send-off lunch for one of my interns. He is very good at what he does (he easily could do most of my job) and one of the few truly fun people in my specific office. Seven of us had a nice Friday lunch up here at this marginal restaurant, where I discovered the Friday miracle that is the Taster Six. Yep, my intern friend and I each had ourselves a wonderful liquid lunch. And now I get to negotiate a key location agreement for Annoying Child Star’s next big movie with quite a buzz. I think I'm going to demand the following credit:

ON-SET PLEASURE BOT - Uch

Have a nice weekend.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?