Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Dinner w/the director & Natalie Wood gossip

O.K., folks. I've had way too many complaints that my posts have been less than creative since I returned from Chicago. It's about 10:00 pm on a Sunday night and I'm reasonably buzzed, sitting next to my favorite feature film director (regardless of familial relationships). I figured I would give you a quick post (and he wants to see what the hell I was talking about). So . . . here it goes:

Next time you want to chat about the wonderful, divine Natalie Wood, chat with the greatest director/cousin that I know and you'll learn all you have to know. Despite her infidelity with C. Walken, it was certainly an accidental (and incredibly unfortunate) death.

I will be happy to elaborate on all of this when I'm slightly more sober. If you really want to know most of the facts underlying this post (and I feel you are trustworthy), I'll put you in touch with the right people.

Otherwise, expect a full post on Monday.

Take care. And thanks for dinner, A.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?