Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

COLD LAMPIN' WITH FLAVOR

THE PERFECT Mother's Day Present:



Flavor-Flav on a hype tip
Um ya hype drink, come take a big sip
Um in position, you can't play me out da pocket
I'll take da dopest beat yougot and I'll rock-it
Like chocolate, even vanilla - chocolate, strawberry, saperella
Flavors are electric - try me - get a shock-a
Didn't I tell you to leave Flavor Flav alone knock-a
A clock on my chest proves I don't fess
I'm a clock-a, rock-a rockin' wit-da-rest
Flavor in da house by Chuck-D's side
Chuck got da Flavor-Flav don't hide
P.E. crazy, Crazy P.E. - makin' crazy loowies for the shoppin spree



Flavor Flav world renown; Can't keep a man like Flavor down



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?