Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Be kind, I beg of you
[Final Chicago edition]

It is almost 11:00 pm here in Chicago. I have survived two Passover seders, nearly 80 relatives and friends of the family, regurgitating the same story about my job 74 times, an aborted landing [details later this week], summarizing "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" to my father after he fell asleep, my mother's unspoken and subtle guilt trips and at least 25 attempts to set me up with some "cute girl" someone knows in LA.

I am being picked up by an American Taxi in five hours and should be back at my desk at 9:30 am local time. I anticipate that I will be at less than 100%. If I should falter in some way, shape or form, please cut me a little slack. I shall return to my hyperkinetic yet lovable normalcy by Thursday at the latest.

Thank you for your understanding & support.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?