Incidental Acts of Spontaneous Cerebral Violence

Monday, March 22, 2004

11:30 pm Monday night. Waiting for the dryer to finish. First ever post. A test, if you will. I am treading gingerly in the footsteps of giants who will get links as soon as I learn some fucking html. Why do I have an uncomfortable gastric feeling that I'm only doing this to impress a girl? Oh, wait . . . it could just be the curry chicken from Whole Foods. Whew.

O.K. I think I may have figured this out:

I dedicate my virgin effort to three who tempted, awed and inspired me (and got me so fucking lit I covered the whole tab): Maccers, Eurotrash and Elizabeth. Of course, now that I opened this mini-Pandora's Box, they're going to eat me alive . . .

"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." ---Cecil 'Stud' Cantrell



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?